Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Peer Comment Week 3 Entry


Here is another Blog post that I reviewed. You can view the post that I reviewed HERE

And you can read Patric Flynn's entire Music History Blog HERE  (It's great!)

Without further ado, here is my review of Patric's post:

Hello Patric,

I really enjoyed reading this blog. Before reading this, I wasn’t very acquainted with Brian Eno and his work. You seem to be very influenced by him and, in this blog post, display an extensive knowledge. I would have liked for you to write a brief description of the “no way” genre that you spoke of. It sounds interesting. Other than the information, your grammar was definitely one of the highlights. The only problem is that, towards the end, your grammar started to stray away from the previous quality. I noticed a type when you typed “the se of music” and you accidentally typed the same word twice in the second to last paragraph. Also, in the last two paragraphs, there are some commas that you missed. These are all simple things that’d be noticed with an extra spell-check. They are all minor errors that aren’t easily seen, but I didn’t have any other suggestions for you because you did such a great job. Keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment