I wanted to share a review that I wrote of one of my peers. He does a great job with his music history blog. You can view it here: Adrian Ensor's Music History Blog
Here is my review of his blog thus far:
Hello Adrian Ensor,
I really enjoy reading your blog. All of your posts up to
this point are phenomenal. I immediately noticed that you have pictures of the
albums for each review. I did something similar with my music history blog.
Have you seen mine? Perhaps you borrowed my great idea. That’s terrific; I love
to share. Your writing for all of these blogs is well thought out and detailed.
I could see you writing for an important magazine someday. Do you have some
type of training or education in professional writings? However, I want to
mainly focus on only one of your posts today.
Your post about Marvin Gaye’s album, What’s Going On, is
magnificent. I see you focused mainly on the song of the same name. Your detail
is impeccable and leaves little to be desired. The only things I can say you
should work on is punctuation, spelling, and sentence fluency. Most of this
could be taken care of with a spell-check and proofreader, so it’s not too big
of a deal. Overall, I would definitely give you an A+.
No comments:
Post a Comment