Monday, September 24, 2012

Peer Comment Week 4 Entry


Hello Music History blog fans. I reviewed another one of my peer's work. As always, I have links for you to view their page. His name is Dustin Breeden and he's pretty alright. Here is the post I reviewed. And here is his entire blog.

Without further ado:


Hello Dustin,

I really enjoyed your blog about Dr. Dre. I was actually considering Dr. Dre as the topic for my blog post, but switched to Knaye West at the last minute. I liked the fact that you have a lot of dates and specific information listed about Dr. Dre. That shows that you really did your research and know your facts. Recently, I learned that Dr. Dre was the number one earner last year for the Forbes’ hip-hop charts. He earned over one hundred million dollars thanks to his lucrative venture into the Dre Beats audio company last year. That goes right along with what you were talking about with his overall net worth. They probably haven’t done all the work to make a final figure for his new net worth thanks to his highly successful business.  I’m sure it  touches many hearts that you are so immensely inspired by Dr. Dre. That type of motivation can take you far. Keep up the good work. The only thing I could find wrong was the grammar in your blog. A quick spell-check or second person looking over your post could easily fix those minor errors, though. Keep on swimming and doing such a great job!

Thanks,

Donnell.

No comments:

Post a Comment